Elite Pro Short Sleeve Trisuit
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Every feature of the Seight Elite Pro Short Sleeve Tri Suit is designed to provide maximum aerodynamic efficiency and optimal performances from start to finish. Made with input from pro triathletes, it an indispensable part of the racers gear drawer. It is made of supremely lightweight lycra, with multi direction stretch for support and total compression. The body is designed for speed with construction to improve aerodynamics. The short sleeves allow better laminar airflow, reducing the rider's drag factor, and it has full length zip which can be completely opened for maximum ventilation without flapping. Two rear pockets allow you to carry and easily access your gels or bars without affecting aerodynamics on the bike or comfort while running.
The tri suits wings are designed with a moisture wicking and buoyancy regulating fabric to improve position in the water, while the panels are made to compress and slow down muscle oscillation in order to conserve energy, reduce fatigue and enhance blood circulation. It uses a high performing Tri Pad and Power Band grippers with well stitched flat-lock seams ideally to eliminate abrasion and increase riders comfort.
- High-wicking, stretchable and breathable Italian made fabrics
- 220 GSM Ultraviolet Protection Factor 25+ breathable fabric for sublimated panels
- 190 GSM Ultraviolet Protection Factor 25+ breathable fabric for non-sublimated panels
- Invisible YKK elite full-length zipper with circle puller
- Upgraded Italian Elastic Interface Super Tri Pad
- FLATLOCK stitching
- Italian Silicon Injected Power Band leg grippers
- Triple Seam Stitch on Power band joining seam
- Reflective tag on back side panel
- Reinforced stitching on pressure areas such as bottom of zip and pockets
- Available in both Men's and Women's